Thursday, December 17, 2015

Price and Volume helps you more than your Ego.

This is why I say it is worth looking at Price and Volume behaviour, than what I know. Why I want to be guided by Technicals is because the price and the volume are like the Ocean. Every thing that is out there is infused/flows into the Price and Volume. No one can dictate terms to the price. Price behaviour sets the trend together with the volume.
As long as you respect the trend set you will win, if not you'll loose. There are many ways you can interpret the trend, as such it is really hard for you to say that the trend that you spotted is the right trend. This is why you must respect the reality of life, that there is nothing certain in life. Also no one is perfect. This is why a stop loss is important. IF the trend you spotted, is wrong then be honest with you and loose with dignity. This is easier said than done. Yesterday was a good example for me. As I'm practicing forex on a demo account, I thought I'll be smart to Buy and Short at the same time, and I placed the Long and Short orders with stops. When I checked the account in the morning, I've lost. Had I respected the trend which I spotted, I really would have made money. I know a lot lost yesterday because they had bet the opposite of the trend, thinking they can change the trend. In the market you can't think that you are the one who is controlling, because it will not work.

ASI held it's higher highs, and higher lows for the 3rd day. This is encouraging given the negative sentiments that prevails right now.

No comments:

Loss and Gain of the ASI in 2021 vs the Loss in 2022

  This ASI chart shows the All time high in 2021 of 9025.82 on the 29th 0f Jan'21 and the fall to the yearly low of 6852.64 on the 19th ...