Tuesday, February 6, 2018

2 Trades were executed with 11% and 7% within 2 days

In my last post under the caption " Traders!!! Time to learn to trade to a plan. $10 or $50 is enough to start in the CSE too." I shared a link to my google sheet, where I track the Short Term Trades since last Friday, the 2nd Feb 2018. I will be updating this sheet on a daily basis with the executed trades and the new entries.

The link is as follows: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YDdK1JHGGSc8i52P21vCK8MNto2-Y0H4l53PLE_ms04/edit?usp=sharing
As you would notice there are 3 Price variants, namely Buy, Stop and Sell. I must clearly mention that it is very important to stick to these levels including the Stop. If the trade goes against you please accept it and Stop the trade at the given Price. When you start practicing this you will build the discipline of trading at the lowest volumes, which will help you to preserve your cash, and also trade without being blocked by your own emotions, views and perceptions.
 As you can see there are 2 trades we could have executed today. In a matter of 2 days these 2 trades have given returns of 11% and 7%. 
I must say that this is something that you need to practice and master. You must do it else it will be futile in the efforts of Trading. 
Please go through them and watch how this is working. If you feel that there is a purpose in this effort then you will be able to follow them.
If you are interested you may even ask me for further information.
I will interact with you only if you want me to.

No comments:

Loss and Gain of the ASI in 2021 vs the Loss in 2022

  This ASI chart shows the All time high in 2021 of 9025.82 on the 29th 0f Jan'21 and the fall to the yearly low of 6852.64 on the 19th ...